Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Graduation


Graduating this Saturday from Pepperdine. Thank the Lord it is over so that I can get back on this blog . I started my mba program 2.5 years ago and now it is finally coming to an end. This is in fact the last night of homework since I have finals the next two evenings and work during the day. My program was a "fully employed" program which means you have your regular job and go to class at night. This translates into 10 hour work days coupled with 4 hours of class x 2 to 3 nights per week. Along with the 12 to 20 hours of home work per week you find that your life is a struggle. Over the last 30 months, 5 to 6 hours of sleep per night was the norm. Grey hair, lost physical fitness, and a non-existent social life are typical by-products of such a program. But!!! it is worth it. Life without struggle is just an existence. Life without love is solitude. Now it is ending and Life in all her joys and sadness, peaks and valleys, triumphs and defeats can recommence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats